W65C265QBX Mensch Microcomputer Features
- W65C265S MCU operating at 3.6864 MHz
- Works at 3.3V or 5V (Cable not provided), giving access to a wider range of sensors, memories, FPGAs, etc.
- 2 – 18 pin connectors plug into standard breadboards for quick prototyping. Signals accessed are Ports P0x (A0-A7), P1x(A8-A15), P3x (D0-D7), Serial Ports S0 and S1
- 8 LEDs connected to P7x
- 1 x 4 pin Connector with PHI2, WEB, NMIB and IRQB signals for expansion.
- 1 x 4 pin Twin Tone Generator Connector (Driven by TG0/1)
- Serial Terminal Programming Interface Serial Port #3 (P66/P67/P56/P57) NOTE: Requires external FTDI FT232 or similar cable/board (not included)